Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create teacher appreciation gift using inexpensive photo frames and wooden rulers for a unique DIY teacher gift craft idea. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- Super Simple and Inexpensive DIY Heart Frame Gallery Wall – Charleston Crafted
- A cute and easy way to decorate mini wooden clipboards! Would be great idea for…
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars: Easy homemade car tracks perfect for outdoor and inside play- especially fun for Hot Wheels fans! Great for school or home. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Unicorn Costume DIY Tutorial :: Such a cute handmade Halloween costumes idea for kids!
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft for Kids – This is such a cute, easy-to-make ocean craft that toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids will love making (kids activities, summer crafts)
- Bring spring inside with fresh dogwood blooms for a stunningly simple spring mantle.
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.