Photo via: etsy.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- Simple Cross Stitch Planter with pattern. An old tin repurposed with aida fabric and a few stitches
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- So super cute letter with the date! Check out this item in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/248144348/painted-wooden-letter-with-date
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Jar DIY Makeup Organizers with pretty gold rhinestone heart designs. Freshen up your space and your skin this winter! CVSBeautyBeginsHere AD
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books