Photo via: polkapics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- Paint a thrift store end table. Grab a bunch of dollar store glass marbles. Glue. Sparkle on
- Get thrift store candle holders and paint in coordinating colors with chalk paint! Super easy home decor solution using @waverlyhome Inspirations Chalk @walmart plaidcrafts
- Make over thrift store finds into these pretty jewelry trays! http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2014/08/creating-jewelry-storage-trays-upcycled-thrift-store-finds.html crafts DIY
- Vintage measuring cup DIY pin cushion. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- Five Minute Farmhouse Footed tray: With the right garage sale scores and thrift store finds you can whip up your own country living, farm fresh décor on any budget! www.huntandhost.net
- How to Paint and Stencil an Entire Room, lots of photos and step by step instructions. | Home Update | Painting 101
- Find old globes at thrift stores – what a great way to upcycle them. Cut a hole in the bottom & add a light kit. Few holes in the globe for interest, and tadahh!
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- How To Stencil A Dresser With Chalk Paint