Photo via: decornow.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get ready. Colorful things are about to happen! MAKE a variety of projects big and small and conquer your next project with fresh new paints, tools and accessories now buy 2 get 1 free.
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- Recycled Crafts, Repurpose Projects, Craft Projects, Craft Project Ideas, Easy Craft Projects, Craft Projects for Kids, Craft Projects Using Leftover Materials, Upcycling Projects, Popular Pin
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- 12. How to hang your curtains to give the illusion of larger windows. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Reaching for the Moon: Make a Button Collage || Simple craft for toddlers and preschoolers who are starting to study astronomy
- EASY Inexpensive Do it Yourself Ways to Organize and Decorate your Bathroom and Vanity -The BEST DIY Space Saving Projects and Organizing Ideas on a DIY Budget – Dreaming in DIY
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?