Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- 30 Science Crafts and Space Crafts for Kids | AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
- Volcano Explosion Science Experiment – Education Activities for Kids education crafts kids
- Science and math activities are among kids favorite games to play. Get more mileage out of playtime by combining it with educational activities that teach science, math, engineering and technology. Its all here – physics concepts for kids like gravity,
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- FUN SCIENCE FOR KIDS: Oil & Water Experiment. Great for all ages!
- Sound Science for Kids: Make a Craft Stick Harmonica. Fun STEM project!
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids
- DIY Birdfeeder Kids Craft | Fun indoor activities for kids
- Presidents Day Activities for Kids – Fun Crafts and more!