Photo via: southerncharmwreaths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Im a huge fan of 4th of July ribbon projects! Ribbon is so versatile, so Ive rounded up a ton of fun , patriotic ideas for you to celebrate the 4th!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Make a simple, rustic patriotic burlap pinwheel wreath in time for the 4th of July using basic supplies available at local craft stores.
- Learn how to make a DIY 4th of July wreath in 15 m…
- 4th of July Wreath | DIY Projects | Holiday Decor | 4th of July Home Decor | Crafts | Holidays | Home Decor
- I love this 4th of July wreath tutorial. It comes with these free printable pinwheels to really make it pop! Great DIY idea for summer.
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Fun way to help decorate your house!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.