Photo via: ofriendly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TONS of DIY fairy garden ideas including many unique and easy to make miniature accessories. Fairy garden pictures and tutorials to inspire your creativity!
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- And how to FIX them!! Lots of pictures and tutorials. | 20 Beauty Mistakes You Didnt Know You Were Making | Listotic.com
- This cute, DIY chicken wire message board is a great way to stay organized and display pictures and other mementoes.
- Home decorating ideas – How to hang curtains, so many great tips.
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- Such a cute, simple and inexpensive idea for the home – polaroid pictures inside a wooden frame.
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- A round up of ribbon craft ideas for kids and adults with tutorials and photos. Ribbon crafts have been around for years and are economical to make.