Photo via: papertraildesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Abstract art DIY inspiration to make a fun summer project – It’s more simple than you’d think (takes 30 minutes tops)… via sipbitego.com abstractart diy tutorial
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- I love this 4th of July wreath tutorial. It comes with these free printable pinwheels to really make it pop! Great DIY idea for summer.
- Purple Easter Bunny Peeps in Twinkie cars with Oreo wheels for preschool treats / snacks OH MY GOODNESS NOT SO EASTER-y BUT SOOOO CUTE
- Summer watermelon planters…would make a totally cute teachers gift for the beginning of school…fill with yummy candy.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- What better way to prepare for warmer weather than create a few DIY Projects? As the weather is getting warmer it is time to think about our fashion this spring and summer. So pull out last years clothing and give them some new life!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- 8 free patterns for cute girls dresses. Eeep, free!!! Great beginner sewing projects (because theres always a tutorial added to the free pattern, yey!) Can you imagine anything cuter than a little girls smile when twirling in an adorable summer dress?