Photo via: doitandhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY String Light Ideas for Awesome Room Decor – Perfect for Home, Apartment, Dorm or Teens Room
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Space in Your Dorm Room | Her Campus | http://www.hercampus.com/diy/decorating/10-easy-ways-save-space-your-dorm-room
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Kind of a fun idea. 16 DIY dorm room ideas. Even if you dont have a dorm there are some really cute DIY projects
- Arrow boho decor dorm decor teen room by NailedItCustomCrafts
- Dorm Room DIYs: 17 Perfect Projects | These DIY dorm style ideas will make your home away from home reflect your personal style whether its: chic, boho, modern or more. All that under budget. Bookmark these easy ideas in your planning!
- A layout living room guide – great suggestions for including kid space
- DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas: 30+ canvas tutorials for adults – great ideas for your home, office, nursery and craft room!
- DIY Monogram Projects and Crafts Ideas – Letters, Wall Art, Mason Jar Ideas, Printables, Stickers, Embroidery Tutorials, Home and Room Decor, Pillows, Shirts and Fashion Tutorials – Fun and Cool Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Adults Make Great DIY Gifts http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-monograms
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- What a great way to decorate your home! This sign is perfect for any room. cross crosswalldecor
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.