Photo via: artbarblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Learn how to sew a bow tie that really ties! A free simple free sewing tutorial on polkadotchair.com
- How to Make a Simple Wire Ring – video tutorial plus step-by-step photo instructions!
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”