Photo via: homeroommom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teacher Appreciation | Easter | teacher gift | free printable tag | chocolate bunny gift | easy gift giving | Spring | DIY gift idea
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- How to create teacher appreciation gift using inexpensive photo frames and wooden rulers for a unique DIY teacher gift craft idea. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- diy thank you gift for classroom volunteers with youre tea-riffic on the printable color or black and white gift tags
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- DIY Printable Mothers Day Coupon Book – This free printable gift idea is full of wonderful gifts for mom from the kids! via @keciahambrick
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Teacher Appreciation Week Idea from http://pigskinsandpigtails.com
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- Bath salts are a fabulous gift idea and making them yourself couldnt be easier. It just takes a few simple ingredients and some pretty jars. Youll have some handmade gifts with just a few minutes work.
- DIY SMores Summer Party Goodie Bags! EASY tutorial and FREE Printable Goodie Bag Tags