Photo via: thepeacefulmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap – Your skin will feel amazing after washing with this simple DIY soap. Honey and oats are the perfect combination to combat dry, sensitive skin.
- Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe – A delicious healthy lunch or dinner in 10 minutes or less! Whole 30, PALEO, and a Simple Fit Forty Lifestyle recipe. Served on White World Market dishes. worldmarkettribe
- Gardeners Hand Soap Recipe
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- Wine Bottle DIY Crafts – DIY Etched Wine Bottle Dish Soap Dispenser – Projects for Lights, Decoration, Gift Ideas, Wedding, Christmas. Easy Cut Glass Ideas for Home Decor on Pinterest http://diyjoy.com/wine-bottle-crafts
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Dollar store crafts, dollar store crafting, dollar store, crafts, popular pin, DIY crafts, easy crafts, frugal crafts.