Photo via: sumoftheirstories.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- Stitch up your own version of one of @sarahkbennings impressive designs with an instant-download pattern from her Etsy shop. DIY
- How-to DIY: Making a dog crate into an end table with an old particle board piece and fabric. Pretty cool.
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- Gigantic cross stitch wall art tutorial at Dream a Little Bigger — peg board cross stitch
- An old piece of corrugated tin painted to look like an American flag.
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover
- pegboard cross stitch coat hanger
- Gallery.ru / Фото 80 – Cross Stitch By the Sea – irislena
- Latelier de Papillon – Cross Stitch hand painted cups
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff