Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Learn how to use Silhouette sketch pens to draw with your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait!
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Pack N Go Kitchen – DIY Toy Stove made with Silhouette Cameo – Tutorial + FREE SVG and Studio Cut Files!
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (