Photo via: theeffortlesschic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- DIY wall art. Make beautiful and natural art for your wall simply with stones and glue. A lovely DIY home decor idea for your coastal or rustic home. Click through for the tutorial.
- Make your own DIY wall art using an old roller blind plus this super easy photo and image transfer technique
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- DIY Room Decor Ideas in Black and White – Creative Home Decor and Room Accessories – Cheap and Easy Projects and Crafts for Wall Art, Bedding, Pillows, Rugs and Lighting – Fun Ideas and Projects for Teens, Apartments, Adutls and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-decor-black-white
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas: 30+ canvas tutorials for adults – great ideas for your home, office, nursery and craft room!
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- cut your home state out on glitter paper and glue to canvas. I love this idea
- Melting Crayon Art!! Make this amazing wall art with some crayons, canvas, and heat gun! Easy and fun! happydealhappyday.com