Photo via: fleecefun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This last month I went through a huge transition…ALL of my kiddos are in school ALL day long! Its so bittersweet. With my boys being gone I knew I needed a new craft/work space because I finally h…
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- I know the task to organize paper clutter seems like a daunting task but I promise you, its not. It also doesnt have to take you a long time and Ill show you
- It is truly amazing some of things that you can make out of leather. Here are 60 leather craft ideas that will keep you crafting for a long time.
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Here are the 11 Best Rainbow Crafts for Kids. They’re sure to keep them busy and cheerful all year long!
- Pear and Cinnamon Muffin Recipe (guest post on The Imagination Tree)
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process
- Home decor finds to obsess over. These accessories will look great in my post renovation home PLUS they make great blog props.
- I have to have this…… Cast stone post covers at The Home Depot =)
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a