Photo via: occasionsbylisa.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Checker Board Side Table in 7 easy steps. This would be great for a game room!
- binder cover – easy sewing instructions. She uses oilcloth but the instructions are transferable to any fabric, I would think. Very simple!
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- How to make a cute Mickey Mouse inspired cross body bag. Such a cute round bag pattern that would be perfect for a trip to Disney!
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…
- Handmade Bookmarks – Back-to-school DIY! These would be perfect stocking stuffers, too!
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern by Melissa Mortenson; makes a cute weekend bag and can be made with leather straps or sewn purse handles. Would be a cute DIY summer travel bag.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …