Photo via: plainvanillamom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- Simple messy sensory play with Halloween quick sand for toddlers!
- DIY Tugging Box for Young Toddlers ~ Fun Fine Motor, Sensory, and Cause and Effect Activity (From Laughing Kids Learn)
- Frozen Sensory play with shaving cream and ice
- Sensory Play Ideas | Kids Crafts from @Stephanie @ Twodaloo | Galaxy Slime | DIY Slime
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars: Easy homemade car tracks perfect for outdoor and inside play- especially fun for Hot Wheels fans! Great for school or home. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- My Husband and I got our craft on and made this as a baby gift for our friend who loves baseball. The babies name is Wyatt
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da