Photo via: balconygardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- I needed to tie up some of my vegetable plants and Im out of garden twine and string. When I was looking for something suitable that will not break the stems I saw one of my very old receiver cords for the telephone.
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- Turn empty soda cans into adorable garden charms! Youve got lots of free craft materials in your recycle bin. See how to make these butterflies, flowers, birds, bees, plant tags, and more with this easy tutorial. sponsored
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!