Photo via: unexpectedelegance.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- This went from old to gold in a matter of minutes
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.