Photo via: mommyscene.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy and delicious snack ideas for kids – Mommy Scene
- Easy no-sew baby doll bibs and DIY doll bed – Mommy Scene
- Being a travel lover is hard when there are no trips on the horizon. Fill the travel gap with these DIY Map Coasters, show off your love of travel in style!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- See these effective vegetable gardening tips for beginners. The secret to productive garden lies in the outset of several activities. The following 10 tips will help you to create a more productive and less maintenance vegetable garden.:
- Summer Water Games just got more exciting! Sponge Soaker Balls are the perfect kids summer DIY. Super simple and guaranteed a great time. via @My Home Based Life
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- Dont let perfect keep you from better – encouragement to make your home more beautiful, without being stuck in a quest for perfection.
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …