Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Turtle canvas made by Kristina Gavigan- painted canvas with real sand added then turtle made out of glittered shell and sea glass pieces
- How to make a sea glass stepping stone
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Ocean painted on wood by Aimee Weaver. Give it a try! Featured on CC: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2012/05/painted-old-wood-ocean-wall-art-for-sea.html
- Gallery.ru / Фото 80 – Cross Stitch By the Sea – irislena
- How to make a macrame hanging planter – Likely By Sea
- Art Unstructured: Alcohol Ink and Sea Salt
- Secret mermaid castles, sensory water beads, under the sea snacks and more! There are many perks to being a mermaid – Mommy Scene
- Cute Seashell Fish – a simple craft that is fun for kids of all ages. Great for teachers who cover ocean or sea animal units.
- Stained Glass Clover Craft for Kids – Awesome for St. Patricks Day!
- Buy a piece of plexi glass to put on desk. Put photos or ticket stubs underneath to personalize it!