Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- Say goodbye to cold lonely nights and enjoy the warmth of the fire from your DIY mini fire pit. Read further and you might get inspired creating one too!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Card messages for when you cant think of what to say
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- These DIY Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs are the perfect way to relax, unwind and think about your next trip to Walt Disney World. Enjoy a spa day at home!
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- Here are some funny and geeky chalkboard signs that think outside the box.:
- My very own DIY… Instead of a trash can, use 3m hooks and plastic bags. Under the sink cabinets – one door for recyclables, and the other door for regular trash.
- With one side leather and one side faux fur fabric, no matter the outfit you’re wearing—it’s a wonderful DIY accessory. One of your favorite parts about this Shawl Collar Fur Vest is sure to be its versatility.
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.