Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- DIY Lumiere. Fun DIY idea for a Beauty and the Beast themed party.
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Need a simple gift idea? DIY teacup candles are easy to make and beautifully inspired. / ook leuk voor moederdag om te maken met de scouting
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- A dated table lamp gets a fresh nautical makeover with a new lampshade and coat of metallic paint. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial for this DIY home decor upcycling idea.
- Beasty Boy Beauty and The Beast Costume – Blue Tuxedo Jacket w/ Tails – Princess Belle Birthday Party – Boy Prince Adam – Halloween Tailcoat
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- Say goodbye to cold lonely nights and enjoy the warmth of the fire from your DIY mini fire pit. Read further and you might get inspired creating one too!