Photo via: foter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Post for hanging door hangars! Made with 4×4 post, plywood base, post toppers from Menards and hook. Took about 2 hours to make!
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Check out how to make these DIY rustic twig candle holders @istandarddesign
- DIY rustic candle pillars – these are growing on me…I think…
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is a fun STEM project.
- DIY wood signs are a rustic craft made easy with free printable templates.
- Build a rustic console table from simple 2×4 lumber. Free plans and building tutorial.
- Barstools I made from Model A wheels, lug wrenches, and tractor seats.
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- Easy, 3 step dog sweater DIY! No sew DIY dog sweater made from a sweatshirt or sweater! 3 easy steps!
- Put bacon on skewer sticks at a breakfast party, brunch or baby shower! Who wouldnt want bacon snacks?!
- Add a little bit of whimsical magic to your playroom decor by making an indoor fairy door! All you really need for this DIY project is craft sticks, pebbles and glue.