Photo via: minimegeology.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reusable beeswax wraps can help you eliminate plastic waste in your kitchen. Here are step by step instructions on how to make your own. Great for your zero waste kitchen and for gifts, too! @joybileefarm
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Get outside for some learning in your garden with your kids. Pick up or make your own soil testing kit and science experiment.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Dream catche round up: if you love the delicate, boho style of a dream catcher, here are 10+ dreamcatcher tutorials for you to make your own!
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Doll…
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous concentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colourful nature art with rocks.
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous conecentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colouful nature art with rocks.