Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free sewing pattern for this smart purse organizer. I love using these to transfer all my essentials from one bag to another. Fun to sew!
- How to make a cute Mickey Mouse inspired cross body bag. Such a cute round bag pattern that would be perfect for a trip to Disney!
- Kristin Nicholas Designs: Felted Market Bag with Leather Handles
- 8 free patterns for cute girls dresses. Eeep, free!!! Great beginner sewing projects (because theres always a tutorial added to the free pattern, yey!) Can you imagine anything cuter than a little girls smile when twirling in an adorable summer dress?
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Art Nouveau leather and silver plate purse with cicada
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- Gift Bag – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- This easy homemade exfoliating loofah soap recipe makes a fun weekend project you can create with the kids for homemade Mothers Day gifts!