Photo via: laurenconrad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- retro 50s living room | Oh So Lovely Vintage: Create your own Mid-Century living room!
- Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern by Melissa Mortenson; makes a cute weekend bag and can be made with leather straps or sewn purse handles. Would be a cute DIY summer travel bag.
- Party straws (DIY fringe) – LOVE!
- Crepe Paper fringe necklace
- These fabric fringe garlands make great party decorations! Ill show you how to make these DIY reusable backdrop ideas to make your party look amazing!
- Awesome galaxy projector lamp
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- Faux Marble Lamp DIY
- Key Lamp, So this is what I need to do with all my old keys.
- wood lamp art 15
- The overhead lighting as opposed to a lamp is an interesting idea.. hmm. Might consider this.
- Creations by Kara: Round up of 20+ Lamp Makeovers – DIY Lamp and Lampshades