Photo via: thehousediaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Restoration Hardware Nightstand – tutorial
- Add some pizzazz to that fixer upper!! Dress up your stairs with decorative brackets.
- 16 easy tutorials on building beautiful floating shelves and wall shelves! Check out all the gorgeous brackets, supports, finishes & design inspirations! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- How to Remove Paint From Hardware | The Family Handyman
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- A stenciled kitchen island in black and white using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tile-stencils-cement-tile-stencil-designs-floor-tiles.html
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- Diy White Penny Tile Tutorial How To – Bathroom Makeover
- A DIY stenciled and painted outdoor rug on a deck using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html