Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Teacher Appreciation | Easter | teacher gift | free printable tag | chocolate bunny gift | easy gift giving | Spring | DIY gift idea
- Spring and Summer Wildflower, Hydrangea, and Chevron Burlap Wreath With White Monogram, Spring Hydrangea Wreath. Year Round Wreath by AnnabelleEveDesigns on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/174815881/spring-and-summer-wildflower-hydrangea
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Purple Easter Bunny Peeps in Twinkie cars with Oreo wheels for preschool treats / snacks OH MY GOODNESS NOT SO EASTER-y BUT SOOOO CUTE
- Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars
- Easter Bunny Pancakes! Just cut a heart in half for the ears and add whatever you have on hand to make a cute face.
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- Add pastel blooms to a geometric terrarium to create a gorgeous modern spring centerpiece, perfect for Easter brunch.
- Handprint Chick Puppets are a great Spring craft or Easter craft for kids. This chick craft looks super cute and kids can actually play with them too! Such a fun handprint craft to encourage dramatic play and story telling.
- Awesome Spring And Easter Ideas to Spruce Up Your Porch | Family Holiday