Photo via: thriftdiving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant grass seeds with potting mix in a flat container and in just a couple of weeks you’ll have a grass bed worthy of Simba himself! Grow a couple in rotation so you can swap them over when one wears out.
- A quick and easy and very *simple sew* project for a pillow bed. Perfect for a toddler mat at school, lounging, or sleepovers!
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few concrete blocks and some wood beams.
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- DIY Farmhouse Pallet Bed – with a rolling trundle! This DIY project comes with a complete supply list and cut list. Dreamitforward MakeADreamHappen AD http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/farmhouse-pallet-bed-with-rolling-trundle/
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- A standard bakers tray becomes a vibrant decorative piece with this easy how-to from decorating editor Rebecca Robertson.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, they’re made for sketching, not snacking.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- Repurposed Yogurt Cup Graduation Treat DIY
- Almost Demolished, Repurposed Barn Door Decor DIY furniturepaint paintedfurniture crackle barn door chalkpaint shelf homedecor countrychicpaint – blog.countrychicpaint.com