Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- Give every part of your home a fresh makeover—including your refrigerator— with these DIY Spring Flower Magnets! With just a few craft supplies found at Jo-Ann, you’ll be displaying your photos and notes beautifully in no time.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, they’re made for sketching, not snacking.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- We simply can’t get enough of these colorful and trendy decorations. If you can’t either, make sure to check out this project idea for a DIY Pom Pom Trimmed Hat from Jo-Ann.