Photo via: debbie-debbiedoos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No link- I bought a wire basket at Savers, fill an empty glass jar with Tiki torch liquid, punch a hole in the cover and insert a wick through lid and cover the jar. While the wick soaks up the fluid, place jar in center of basket and add rocks around it. Light the wick and enjoy the rock candle!
- I am not fond of the colors, but a nice light and dark stain would look good!
- Agreeable Gray paint in the dining room, amazing what some paint can do to brighten up a dark room!
- How to Make Glow in the Dark Paint: 9 Steps – wikiHow
- Scrap wood twine mason jar art – Debbiedoos
- Gel wax candles so cool think of all the differant ways to personlize this for gifts. Going to get some today!! Craft stores
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.
- DIY Mercury Glass Mason Jars Tutorial – These can be used for SO many fun occasions and purposes!
- This DIY recycled bottle craft project is so creative! I love how it lights up and looks like a suset. This is the perfect Moana-inspired kids night light.
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- DIY Denim Yarn Tutorial from Crochetbug.Make DIY Denim Yarn out of old jeans that have seen better days. Think Crafts! has a DIY denim yarn scarf tutorial here. Here’s a crochet denim yarn tote from My Recycled Bags here. Another example of using…