Photo via: ahappyhomeinholland.blogspot.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See just how quick and easy this DRY BRUSH paint technique can transform a piece. You can paint an entire piece in a matter of minutes!
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- A really easy DIY tutorial for how to reupholster a chair!
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!
- Learn how to sew a bow tie that really ties! A free simple free sewing tutorial on polkadotchair.com
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Teaching you the basics with an easy tutorial on how to mod podge on glass and create beautiful one of a kind vases, candles, glasses and more!
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Learn how to make dried citrus ornaments to embellish your wreaths and to hang on your Christmas tree. Easy to make and their natural beauty really shines.