Photo via: diykindagirl.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a hula hoop I can create a background for wedding photos. Our hashtag can go inside or our last name
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- DIY Idea: Chevron painted pallet with family initial. Replace the raffia with a burlap bow.
- This might be an easy practical lighting solution kim! Steve could line the driveway with a couple poles on each side, string lights and it would be pretty and help people see where their walking
- Cool DIY Crafts Made With Glitter – Sparkly, Creative Projects and Ideas for the Bedroom, Clothes, Shoes, Gifts, Wedding and Home Decor | DIY Glitter iPhone Case | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-made-with-glitter/
- I keep my cats happy and comfortable with this Easy To Make DIY Cat Bed and their favorite Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® wet and dry cat foods ad NutrishCatCrafts @NutrishForPets
- Really easy papercraft rose (Paper rose) It’s not as cool as Kawasaki’s rose or Sato’s rose but it’s at least really easy to make. I made it using the technic of the popular lotus model. I hope you like it! Thanks for following!
- We found some scrap pieces of wood and made this wedding date anniversary sign. This diy project is simple and inexpesive to make. It is perfectly inperfect just like marriage.
- Make the quickest and simplest artwork by covering canvases with fabric. Add names and initials for extra pizazz.
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!