Photo via: homegirllondon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- industrial farmhouse laundry hangups you ll want , closet, crafts, fences, home decor, how to, laundry rooms, organizing, outdoor living, painting, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, shelving ideas, storage ideas, tools, wall decor
- Real Oak Leaf Wreath – Hymns and Verses
- Turtle canvas made by Kristina Gavigan- painted canvas with real sand added then turtle made out of glittered shell and sea glass pieces
- How to make a tablet cover in 10 minutes | from Keeping It Real — Easy basic sewing project. You could customize it to fit any device.
- DIY Modern Wall Hooks with real Copper
- This DIY tutorial shows the exact steps for making your own flower crown from real flowers and greenery | Home for the Harvest
- I am completely in love with stencilled floors at the moment and have a real hankering to paint one in my own home. Our house has stripped floorboards downstairs, whilst the boards upstairs are pai…
- Sew these vintage sewing patterns and recreate 100 years of fashion. Remember fashion history with these real vintage sewing patterns!
- My DIY Ikea hack of Lixhult cabinet with real marble on top. Photo: @bohemiansense
- Real Bride Danielle: Making My Bouquet Last
- Making real flower suncatcher crafts is an easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child. Even a toddler can make one of these beautiful nature crafts!
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.