Photo via: brightgreendoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making An Ikea Bookcase Look Built In (& Painting The Back)
- DIY Ruffle teepee tent tutorial using Rit dye, old sheets, pvc pipes and big buttons. Make a fold up tent for girls. It is a great play area, reading nook
- Dont donate your old IKEA Billy bookcase, update it with some paint and reclaimed wood. Step by step instructions to change up your Billy bookcase.
- Papasan Chair into Reading Nook / Canopy!
- Summer Reading Nook Outdoor Hideaway Building Plans @ Vintage Revivals
- WOWZA! What a great built-in bookcase! She used billy bookcase to make the built-ins around her fireplace. Such a great IKEA HACK!
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- DIY Ikea art cart organization tips using raskog cart, raskog cart ideas for craft room, homework station for kids in small spaces for boys and girls
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Two pairs of white Ikea LACK shelves hung in the kitchen with white plates, bowls, and colorful cups
- This DIY Sofa Table Behind Built In Outlets Allows You Plug In Your Electronics Easily.