Photo via: interweave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The paleo diet is restrictive but that does not mean you cannot have baked goods. These Paleo baking tips will have you turning out desserts like a pro.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Follow these 12 pro drywall-taping tips to improve your skills, speed up the job and result in smoother walls. They include mixing, knife techniques and problems to avoid.
- A Beginners Guide to Flipping Homes for Profit — Thinking about flipping houses? Read these basic tips first!
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- The absolute BEST list on the top 10 things to buy at Dollar Tree. If you like to save a buck, this is a MUST READ!
- How to finish flexible wire: crimp edition – for jewelry finishing
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- These cute and trendy stackable seed bracelets will look great on your moms wrist. Get the tutorial at Craftsy and make a personalized piece of jewelry for Mothers Day.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- 3 Tutorials That Will Have You Lettering Chalkboards Like a PRO » Curbly | DIY Design Community