Photo via: craftingagreenworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.
- Who doesnt love a classic Garden Shed? This collection of unique and inspiring garden sheds will give you creative ideas for building your own unique garden shed.
- MUST MAKE DIY Minion Party Treat Bag – SO cute to make when we see the Minions movie! Fun for back to school supplies too!
- Bring a little of that beach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- Get outside for some learning in your garden with your kids. Pick up or make your own soil testing kit and science experiment.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- How to Build a Gorgeous She Shed, complete with link to step by step plans. Great for a home office, glorified garden shed or as an art / craft studio. Come see our photo album of building this one. FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- DIY Tin Can Flowers. Want to make some simple flowers to adorn up cycled garden projects… Like making the little yello watering can into a bird house!
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Not only are garden signs meant to be read, passing on a fun, whimsical or heartwarming message, but they are also a wonderful garden decor element.