Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Custom string art laurel leaf monogram sign by Blossomingburlap on etsy
- From outdated to updated wooden doorbell cover! Create an art deco vinyl monogram with /Cricut/ Explore Air machine. Perfect to personalize many home decor items. cricutmade ad
- DIY Monogram Projects and Crafts Ideas – Letters, Wall Art, Mason Jar Ideas, Printables, Stickers, Embroidery Tutorials, Home and Room Decor, Pillows, Shirts and Fashion Tutorials – Fun and Cool Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Adults Make Great DIY Gifts http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-monograms
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Paper Daisy Tutorial | Rolled Flower | Gerbera Daisy | Quilled Flower
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- BEST SELLING Year Round Cream Hydrangea Wreath for Front Door – Grapevine Wreath with Burlap and Initial – Monogram Everyday Wreath by Flowenka on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/281480380/best-selling-year-round-cream-hydrangea
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Promote signature style with an oh-so-dainty floral spray embroidered monogram.