Photo via: artprojectsforkids.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Tissue paper and paper plate rainbow kid craft for St. Patricks Day or spring and summer.
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks
- Brighten up a white mug using tissue paper and dishwasher-safe Mod Podge
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- simple tutorial on how to make a tissue paper garland
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- kids party craft idea Felt Pumpkin Pouch