Photo via: nickelodeonparents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Evildoers beware! Youre about to get seriously colorful in these free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles printable coloring pages.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- We love these DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments made out of toilet paper rolls
- Use some coasters and paint to create your own adorable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- MommyCraftsAlot: DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hairbow tutorial / How to
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- 12 Adult Coloring Pages for Summer – Free Printables on EverythingEtsy.com
- Use your adult coloring pages to make this personalized DIY name plaque! Relax and enjoy coloring then turn them into something pretty for your wall. via @modpodgerocks
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!
- You can find 25 easy seashell crafts for kids. Arts and crafts made easy with seashells to provide hours of fun for the kids.