Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers free eBook | Find the best paper crafts in this lovely reader-favorite eBook.
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Tire Sinks | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Are you ready to decorate for fall but have a tight budget? Try one of these budget-friendly simple DIY Fall Mantle Ideas. Easy enough for anyone to do.
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- DIY Home Decor: 11 Paper Craft Decorating Ideas for Your Home free eBook | Home decorating crafts made with paper! How cool 🙂
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!