Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- You can find 25 easy seashell crafts for kids. Arts and crafts made easy with seashells to provide hours of fun for the kids.
- Get ready. Colorful things are about to happen! MAKE a variety of projects big and small and conquer your next project with fresh new paints, tools and accessories now buy 2 get 1 free.
- Rustic candle sticks made from a 4×4
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Easy DIY Halloween front door decoration – Yarn spiderweb and glitter-painted spider hanging from address numbers spookyspaces
- Door Knob Curtain Tie-Back- have loved these for years and years
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Took 2 old bar stools and went to Home Depot and had some plain boards cut to fit, painted them and created my own little book shelf 🙂
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process