Photo via: landeeseelandeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- This craft is crazy easy and inexpensive! Easy Glittered Snowflake Christmas Ornaments. Thinking about last minute ornament for empty tree spots? this is it!
- Learn how to make dried citrus ornaments to embellish your wreaths and to hang on your Christmas tree. Easy to make and their natural beauty really shines.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Homemade T-Shirt Pom Poms – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! . Making pom poms in BULK – I am so greatful to this blogger (Anne) for putting up such a helpful and detailed (awesome photos) tutorial. . by flax & twine: Making Pompoms in Bulk
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- AGH! So cute! Eye ornament DIY (click through for tutorial) // modern Christmas tree ideas
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.