Photo via: shiftingroots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Dorm Room DIYs: 17 Perfect Projects | These DIY dorm style ideas will make your home away from home reflect your personal style whether its: chic, boho, modern or more. All that under budget. Bookmark these easy ideas in your planning!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.