Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- These creative tidying solutions are sure to inspire your spring cleaning. With jars, bins, crates, and even clipboards creating this Craft Room Gallery Wall Organization, you’re sure to love how it doubles as storage and style.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. These easy paper plate craft animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play.
- Before you plan your next big backyard cookout check out these awesome BBQ hacks that will transform your party & have it run smoothly from start to finish.
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- Food to serve at a Pirate Birthday Party!
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!