Photo via: wikihow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plan the ultimate pirate party! These 30 party planning ideas are sure to inspire!
- DIY goody bags I made for a pirate birthday party. Lunch bag, sharpie, and top edge is lightly burned.
- Food to serve at a Pirate Birthday Party!
- DIY Hula Hoop Balloon Wreath | Pretty My Party
- This papel picado inspired balloon banner is the perfect easy DIY decoration for your Cinco de Mayo party.
- Making this DIY balloon centerpiece is quick and easy. Theyre so fun and festive Im sure youll find ways to use them for all kinds of parties and events!
- Little pirate lovers will adore this fun recipe for pirate treasure slime! This slime recipe is the perfect sensory activity for a pirate thematic unit!
- 15 things you didnt know you could do with a balloon
- Balloon Boppers | DIY Craft | Games for Kids | Activities for Kids | Great for indoor or outdoor play | Click the photo for the instructions.
- A standard bakers tray becomes a vibrant decorative piece with this easy how-to from decorating editor Rebecca Robertson.
- Hibiscus Hand-Dyed Stationery Set | How-To from The Studio
- How-to vamp up a dull chest of drawers with copper handles, making it look seriously kick-ass by Interior Stylist Maxine Brady from WeLoveHomeBlog