Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rock candy is both a tasty treat and a geology experiment! Click here for instructions to make your own rock candy. http://www.minimegeology.com/blog/2009/06/09/growing-rock-candy-crystals-a-summer-fun-science-experiment/
- Brighten up your room with a pink neon light.
- Pink peonies in green sap bucket / 5 Five Tips for Summer Decorating – So Much Better With Age
- DIY Glittery Pink Vases – This would be perfect w/ aqua spray glitter & white flowers! by Gliy
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Pink peonies / 5 Five Tips for Summer Decorating – So Much Better With Age
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Vanilla Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub – Creative Green Living
- Conversation Hearts Sugar Scrub from www.thecasualcraftlete.com 2 cups of sugar Some candy hearts 1/4 cup of coconut oil! Excited to try!
- Summer watermelon planters…would make a totally cute teachers gift for the beginning of school…fill with yummy candy.