Photo via: scoutmob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- ad Entryway Wood Shelf / Rustic Pallet Coat Rack / Reclaimed Wood Shelves / Cast Iron Coat Hooks / Bohemian Decor / Bathroom Towel Rack
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Dont donate your old IKEA Billy bookcase, update it with some paint and reclaimed wood. Step by step instructions to change up your Billy bookcase.
- Cedar Street Number Planter | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- Pallet entry table. Reclaimed and up cycled! Pallet project, pallet wood, rustic shoe rack | DIY Ideas
- Learn how to make these Easy Mickey Mouse Washer Necklaces. They are perfect to show your DisneySide or wear on your next Disney vacation.
- Rustic kitchen island with Stikwood Reclaimed Wood!… – http://centophobe.com/rustic-kitchen-island-with-stikwood-reclaimed-wood/ –